Successful applicants are required to comply with following financial criteria upon receipt of the conditional approval letter from Malaysia immigration Department.
Aged below 50 years old
- Must open a fixed deposit account Of RM 300,000
- Show proof of monthly off-shore income of RM 10,000
- After a period of one year, the participant may withdraw up to RM 150,000 for approved expenses relating to house purchase, Car, children education in Malaysia and medical purposes.
- Must maintain a minimum balance of RM 150,000 from the second year onwards and throughout their stay in Malaysia under this programme.
Aged 50 years and above
May either choose to :
- Open a fixed deposit account of RM 150,000
- Show proof of monthly off-shore income of RM 10,000 such as a pension scheme.
- Only applicants who are drawing from Government Approved Funds can be considered for the “Monthly Off-Shore Income” criteria.
Participants who fulfill the fixed deposit criteria :
- May withdraw upto RM 50,000 for approved expenses relating to house and car purchase, education for children in Malaysia and medical purposes.
- Must maintain a minimum balance of RM 100,000 from the second year onwards and throughout their stay in Malaysia under this programme.
- May either choose to :
Note : Successful applicants need to open their fixed deposit accounts in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
All applicants and their dependents (spouse and children) are required to submit a medical report from any private hospital / registered clinic in Malaysia.
Approved participants and their dependants (spouse and children) must possess valid medical insurance coverage from any insurance company that is applicable in Malaysia.